Working in partnership with local health providers and hospitals, MAP addresses a wide range of health issues and challenges faced by the Palestinian people.
With offices located in Beirut, Ramallah, Jerusalem and Gaza City, MAP responds rapidly in times of crisis, and works directly with communities on longer term health development.
I got paid today and I donated a large amount to MAP. If you have any money to spare please consider doing the same. Every pound is important.
Tumblr suggested I looked at the tracked tag for suits.
Fuck you tumblr.
The location of common rooms
- Gryffindor: Tower! The highest fucking tower, fuck yeah! TOWER!
- Hufflepuff: But don't you think that's a bit far away from everything, they'll have to climb dozens of stairs every day...
- Gryffindor: TOWER!
- Hufflepuff: Oh, for the love of...
- Slytherin: I'm going for under the lake, LIKE A SUPER-SECRET LAIR!
- Hufflepuff: But Salazar, won't that be a bit dreary? And we'll have to add dozens of charms to keep it dry, it will take loads of magic...
- Slytherin: Super. Secret. Lair.
- Hufflepuff: Fine! Fine, we'll spend bloody hours drying out some rooms under the lake, Merlin. Rowena, what about you?
- Ravenclaw: Tower.
- Hufflepuff: But...all the stairs, the isolation from the other houses...
- Ravenclaw: Exactly. They'll focus better if they're miles away from everything else. Also, anything he can build, I can build better.
- Hufflepuff: Seriously? You're going to compete over towers?
- Gryffindor: GOING DOWN ROWENA!
- Slytherin: Underground is better.
- Hufflepuff: For fuck's sake, I give up. If anyone wants me, I'll be in the kitchens.
i always end up thinking about the economic damage in superhero movies
make a movie.
the movie would be set entirely in the office of one over-worked insurance agent answering phone calls and in the window behind him we see various Super Heroes destroying things
Cast Amy Poehler